The Secrets of E- Marketing arts Seminar for tourism and all sectors
Organized BY The international organization for the E- Marketing and E- tourism “IOETI”
In collaboration with
E page Middle East & EMC Lebanon
“E- Marketing Arts for Tourism and all Sectors” Seminar:
February 25&26, 2010, Mövenpick Hotels & Resort Beirut, Lebanon
Learn in two days how to rise above all in your e business
Certifications – IOETI Certifications are the most widely recognized E-marketing Certifications in the Middle East.
Our primary objective is to assist travel ,tourism airlines , hospitality and lodging
companies and e marketing companies in ttracting, persuading, converting and
retaining more customers online. By attending our conference, you will know the
secret to :
• Maximizing Internet visibility
• Increasing website traffic
• Converting "lookers into bookers"
• Maximizing return on investment
What can IOETI do for you?
- Develop e-tourism worldwide, specifically in developing countries in order to increase revenues and sustainability.
- Encourage tourists to plan their trips electronically to create channels between and within countries such as the Middle East, Latin America, North African countries, Africa, and the Far East.
- Create awareness, educate and update the travel industry with the latest e-travel strategies.
- Enforce Legislations and Intellectual Property Rights:1) Make recommendations to governments to issue unified laws to protect.2) Consider the possibility of creating new codes of the law locally and internationally to protect electronic transactions.
- Increase the knowledge of e-tourism through educational programs and training.
- Enable tourism providers to achieve maximum return on their advertising investment more effectively in the minimum time necessary.
How is E-marketing going to change your business?
Today E-marketing has become one of the essentials of business success; everyday hundreds of million users (buyers) come to the Internet looking for services and products from all over the world creating the largest market in humanity.
E-marketing is converting the Internet to be your best channel for marketing and selling your products and services with low cost and more effect by comparing it to any traditional marketing tools. Today, Millions of websites are competing to market and sell their products and services to Internet users which make your e-marketing activities "the mission impossible", especially if you don't have the knowledge of e-marketing or search engines optimization science.
Hence, the objective of this conference (E-Marketing Arts) is to engage in depth E-marketing experts from all over the world to share with you their knowledge and experience about all e-marketing techniques.
It is well known that management of any marketing campaign on the Internet can be on both short and long term policies.
Short Term Policies: Being used to fast increase of website traffic required for lunching new website, these policies should be sufficient alone to ensure a good turnout on the website over the long time.
“E - Marketing Arts for Tourism Sake”
The overall objective is to involve in depth renowned E-marketing experts from all over the world to share with you their knowledge and expertise about different types of E-marketing such as:
• Search engine optimization , Social media for tourism , Monitoring the effectiveness of your e-marketing campaign , Develop an E-marketing plan , web 2.0 , How to use email to promote your business , Online advertising , E-page benefit , travel Systems case study , E power from Amadeus , Challenge of change
This conference will also optimize your opportunities for networking and developing your particular marketing programs not only in using the Internet more effectively, but also in a optimizing other opportunities via E-marketing.
- Indulge in a deeper understanding of the trends that will be affecting your business over the next five years.
- Learn how to strike the right balance between traditional media and Internet advertising for your business.
- Grasp how to target prospective clients with more precision than ever before.
- Get a deeper understanding on how to use the new search technology as a marketing tool.
- Have the opportunity to discuss key issues face to face with industry leaders in E-tourism and E-marketing.
- Know how to target clients on-line and attract their attention in a cluttered Internet environment so that your business stands out.
- Avoid wasting money on the wrong decisions
- Stay abreast on cutting edge on online tourism marketing and technology..
Who should attend?
1. E governments in the Arab states
2. Travel & tourism agents
3. Online tourism agents
4. Worldwide tourism website designers/owners
5. and international tourism organizations
6. Advertising, journalism and multimediacompanies
7. Public relations companies
8. All categories of hotel management
9. Tourism project investors
10. Communications and mobile companies
11. Internet providers for private and public companies
12. Transportation and car rental companies
13. Internet tourism project managers
14. Chambers of public and private tourism
15. Information technology, development and administrative associations
16. Arab and international e tourism organizers
17. Banks and credit cards issuers
18. Online payment companies
19. Senior level travel marketing executives
20. State and regional travel associations
21. Cruise lines, airlines, and hotels
22. Advertising, public relations, and marketing agencies with travel industry clients
23. Software companies that specialize in hospitality and tourism software
Dr. Yehia Bu El Hassan,
President of the Conference
He is acting recently as the elected president of IOETI (International organization For the Electronic Tourism Industry) . Same time he is Chairman & CEO of Memphis Tours Egypt a leading travel agent in E- tourism since 1997. He started his carrier since he has graduated from Helwan University faculty of commerce 1981 and joined Middle East Tours as tour leader/tour operator same year. Throughout 28 years he gain experience in all activates at tourism sector until he become the main stock holder and the Chairman of Memphis Tours. Nowadays establishing international charter Airline company with other expertise among the Middle East region.
Dr. Hossam Darwish
Coordinator of Conference Secretary General of the IOETI
He is an Internet Marketing Consultant and specializes in E-Tourism and operates as the Secretary General for the International Organization for the E-Tourism Industry, General Manager and Board Member of the Electronic Union for the Travel Industry, President of the Arab E-Tourism Council Emanated from the League of Arab States and Rapporteur of the Arab International E-Tourism and E-Marketing Conference.
Dr. Darwich is specializes in Project Management, E-Marketing - management and creation of email and SMS campaigns, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns, Website creation and development and the introduction of Content Management Systems (CMS) including workflow management, Web 2.0 - creation of blogs, RSS feeds, podcasts, chat online (messenger applications) and Twitter, Mobile websites, Mobile Marketing and Mobile SEM , Web Analytics and Visual Identity creation
Meet our speakers
A spectacular line up of regional and international speakers will provide the participating delegates with terrific insight into some of the latest marketing trends and business practices for the tourism industry in the digital age. Speakers will tackle how to take advantage of the latest social media and mobile marketing tools in addition to the challenges and opportunities facing tourism operators and marketers in an ever-changing online business environment.
Michael Jackson has over 25 years of strategic business, marketing and communications experience. Born in Britain, then London educated and trained in business strategy development and communication . He has worked personally with Richard Branson at Virgin Atlantic, as well as with the directors of many other global businesses such as Microsoft, Nike and H P.
Michael later moved to South Africa to work with an international advertising agency, where he is specialized in developing strategies for companies wishing to establish presence or expansion into Africa .
Boris Kapitanovi operates as Managing Partner & Director of Inventera company that provides information technology & business process B2B & B2C web solutions in Travel & Transport industry and wider (inclusive but do not limited to Financial investments, Banking, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Public Services & Non-profitable organizations.
To be able to act in variety of roles such as Business IT Strategy Advisor, IT Quality Assurance & Project Manager, and Web & e-Marketing Solutions Architect/Consultant at global level, Boris in his past has been building his experience as Chief Technical Officer (CTO) managing delivery of Global IT Services in Novartis Pharmaceuticals for 22 Eastern European countries, Senior MS SharePoint Portals Product Manger & Strategist with UK based Microsoft Gold Partner, and Head of MS Development Team for Slovenia based MS Gold Partner.
Mohamed ElSayad, currently the General Manager of MSN Arabia, Maghreb & Pakistan; the region’s leading network, handling the full integration of business in 15 Countries in the region.
Mohamed has joined MSN Arabia in the beginning of 2004 as the Business Development Manager, where he introduced a lot of initiatives that helped the Arab users find more localized content & services that enhanced their overall experiences online. In 2008, Mohamed launched MSN Maghreb in French language targeting North Africa that continues to grow to become one of the leading portals there
Damian Cook is the founder and Managing Director of e-Tourism Africa- a major continental initiative to develop online tourism in Africa, which has been supported by Microsoft, VISA Eye For Travel and many local technology providers. He has lived and travelled all over Africa- and it was his experience of working in tourism, media and marketing that led him to see that Africa’s failure to access the online sector presented a major threat to the sustainable future of tourism. After working as a consultant in both the public and private sector developing destination websites and online marketing campaigns he formed e-Tourism Africa, which now works across the continent, training and facilitating business for tourism and travel.
Anders Boelskifte Mogensen is a founding partner of Seismonaut.com, a strategic innovation and concept consultancy. Acknowledged as an expert on Travel 2.0 Anders has a thorough knowledge of how new media is impacting business practices in the travel industry. Having worked with a large number of international clients within this field, he has developed a strong sense of how best to inspire and equip organizations with the understanding needed to adapt to and succeed in a rapidly changing online market place. Currently Anders is working on a book that highlights best practices in the use of new media tools in marketing tourism destinations. .
|Bassem Daouk currently holds the position of Sales Manager
at AmadeusBassem Daouk currently holds the position of
Sales Manager at Amadeus Lebanon, the leading GDS provider
Worldwide. He comes with more than two decades of experience
and deep knowledge in Airline sales and services and has worked
with Etihad Airways in Qatar as Acting Country Manager, Wild
Discovery Travel in Syria as a Commercial Manager, Emirates
Airlines and Czech Airlines in Lebanon where he played a key role
in developing market shares.
His acquired skills in Interpersonal communication, sales & marketing and conflict resolution led him to be a market specialist.
Applying CRM strategies, Bassem built a strong PR which enabled
him to satisfy market needs, customer requirements and deliver
projected sales targets in the travel business.
English & Arabic with interpretation from English to Arabic and vice versa.
Menu of discussions
• Search Engine Optimization: It's no good having a great website that no one can find. Discover the keys
to being found on search engines.
• Social Media for Tourism: What networks you should join and why.
• Online Distribution: Find out what online distributions are and the many channels that are available to you.
• Search Engine Marketing: how to make it cost-effective.
• Bringing People to Your Site: e-marketing strategies and tools.
• Customer Reviews and Trip Advisor: The critical steps of understanding reviews.
• Getting started with the Internet and Website: Benefits from the Internet and how to use it for your own
Where and when?
You can stay @
1. Mövenpick Hotel & Resort,
2. Safir Hotel- Raouche area (5 mins. to the venue)
3. Royal Plaza - Raouche area (1 min. to the venue)
4. Savoy Hotel- Raouche area (5 mins. to the venue)
5. Lancaster Hotel- Raouche area ( 5 mins. to the venue)
Special reduced prices at the above hotels are offered to conference attendees only.
Register for $375/ delegate
This includes attending all sessions over two days and two lunches and coffee breaks and the
attendance attestation certified and sealed by IOETI.
N.B. Due to limited places, early registration and reservation are necessary.
Hot line: 00961 71 452365
For online Booking: https://www.memphistours.org/ioeti/
SOCIETE GENERAL DE BAQUE AU LIBAN - ID NUMBER : LB 96001900029004367092902014 -SWIFT
CODE : SGLILBBX ,KASLIK BRANCHE
بنك سوسيتية جنرال لبنان فرع الكاسليك , NAME : HOSSAM DARWISH
Download Our Profile Download Our Brochure