Dealing with difficult people
In the ideal world, difficult behaviors would not be tolerated at work, but when it comes to real-life dealing with difficult people is something many people face as part of their everyday lives. Through this workshop, you will learn how to deal with a wide range of challenging situations, not only in the workplace but also throughout the rest of your daily life. Without the command of solid coping mechanisms, the STRESS of handling difficult people and tough situations can create a poor attitude, lack of productivity, and reluctance to go to work.
- What causes people to be difficult?
- The value of a positive mindset.
- Tactics and skills to handle challenging situations.
- Staying resilient in life and during challenging situations.
- Ideas for managing stress
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 285
- Assessments Yes