Embracing unexpected change
Sometimes it could be very difficult to move forward after a sudden loss or any unfortunate event, and since it’s impossible to avoid such things in life, we have to learn how to deal with them. In this workshop, we learn how to put change in the proper context, how to create the right perspective, and how to ultimately become more resilient to unexpected changes at work and in our life in general.
- Think quickly and adapt to change and the unexpected.
- Apply the key mindsets that allow them to adapt in the face of change.
- Prioritize goals and activities to make certain they are adapting in a productive way.
- Respond with “Yes, And”instead of “yes, but” to stop whining and start taking action when changes occur.
- Find opportunity in change – and act on it.
- Use the “act, analyze, adjust”method to make rapid progress and avoid paralysis
- Give and take control in a way that balances their input and ideas with the ability to be flexible and “go with the flow.”
- Initiate and lead change rather than simply reacting to it.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 238
- Assessments Yes