As part of its efforts as NGO for Community Development, “IOETI” has created a new training program as one of professional Training Initiatives aimed at: senior students and fresh graduates, those who want to hit the ground running and up their skills in digital marketing.
We Prepare You for The Future
In addition to certification, we give you the tools you need to build and maintain your career. Throughout this program you can meet other members, share insights, and access a wealth of knowledge and resources. This doesn’t stop at graduation. Many of our graduates keep in touch, sharing job and industry information and new developments in this ever-changing field.
Why to Join
1- LEARN FROM EXPERTS
Our Instructors are Leading Experts And Deliver Real-Life Learning Experience
2- GET JOB-READY
Get job-ready for an in-demand career. It’s not only a training course, but it comes also with an opportunity for internship to practice and gain experience
3- BECOME A PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETER
Gain the most in-demand skills you need to become professional in Digital Marketing
- Certificate Program
- Professional Learning Track led by Experts in Digital Marketing
- Practice with Real-life Projects and Budget
- Opportunity for Internships and Recruitment
- Career Coaching at The End of the Program
What are you going to learn in this program?
Syllabus Version 1.0
1- INTRODUCTION TO DIGITAL MARKETING
2- CONTENT MARKETING
3- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
4- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
5- SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (SEM)
6- DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYTICS
7- DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY
Introduction To Digital Marketing
What’s it all about? How do you reach customers? How can traditional and digital media work together? What’s the difference between inbound and outbound marketing?
This module takes you through the basics, keeping things clear and actionable.
- Principles of Digital Marketing
- Digital Research
- Developing Objectives
- Cultural Research
- Connecting with the Customer
This module teaches you how to create content that speaks to people, at the right time and via the right channels. Understand what works for you by tracking and measuring performance.
- Content Marketing Concepts and Strategy
- Developing a Content Marketing Plan
- Publishing and Distributing Content
- Using Content Research to Find Opportunities
- Creating and Curating Content
- Metrics and Performance
Social Media Marketing
Bring your brand story to life on all the right platforms. Learn how to grow and engage a community around your offering. Define your audience and give them more to care about. There is so much to ‘like’.
- Key Social Platforms for Digital Marketing
- Growing and Engaging an Audience
- Developing Data-Driven Audience and Campaign Insights
- Setting up a Social Media Experience for a Business
- Creating and Optimizing Social Media Campaigns
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization is all about getting on that first Google page, staying top of the list and top of mind. Develop keyword strategies, understand the kind of content that attracts users, optimize rankings and then convert visitors to customers.
- SEO Fundamentals
- Keywords and SEO Content Plan
- Measuring SEO Performance
- Aligning SEO and Business Objectives
- Optimize Organic Search Ranking
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Develop Pay-Per Click skills using Google Ads, bid auctions and build your targeting strategy. Optimize campaigns, track conversions, and measure your ROI.
- Fundamentals of Paid Search
- Search Campaign Management
- Paid Search Campaign Measurement
- Paid Search Campaign Creation with Google Ads
Digital Marketing Analytics
This module helps you unleash the capability of your data. Discover what your customer wants, likes, needs and does. Understand how they use your website, set up goals and monitor conversions.
- Web Analytics Fundamentals
- Creating and Configuring a Google Analytics Account
- Monitoring Campaigns with Google Analytics Reports
- Setting Goals with Google Analytics
- Analyzing and Recording Google Analytics Data
Digital Marketing Strategy
Underneath your digital activity, you need solid objectives. This module helps you to build a clear vision of your strategy, and makes it actionable with budget, channel and media plans, KPIs and more.
- Digital Strategy Fundamentals
- Setting Strategy Objectives and KPIs
- Digital Strategy Research
- Developing a Creative Strategy
- Executing a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Communicating a Digital Marketing Strategy
Number of Training Hours: 39 Hours of Professional Training
Prerequisites: No prior knowledge required
Delivery Style: blended / In-class + Online
HOW TO APPLY
Fill and submit your application to get the chance for a partially funded training program at IOETI; follow this link to apply.
Note: training schedules and delivery style are subject to the governmental instructions regarding Covid-19